n. pl. vi·tae (vī’tē, vē’tī)
- A curriculum vitae.
- A short account of a person’s life.
No, it’s not a stripper name. It’s my new blog. I realized that I had a blog for political writing and a blog for commenting on other articles and issues and stuff, but no blog about me. I’m not sure anyone will be interested in reading this, but I’m writing it anyway. So there!
So I guess a little bit of background information about me is in order, seeing as how I’m the main point of this blog. Wow, I sound so conceited. So here we go.
- I’m expecting a little girl in September.
- I don’t own a pair of socks.
- I loathe Times New Roman font.
- I think about weird stuff, like what the offspring of a bat and a hamster would look like. I think they’d be pretty cute, actually. A winged hamster? With little fangs? Adorable.
- I wholeheartedly believe that Sex and the City was one of the greatest television shows ever made.
- My guilty pleasure? I spend way too much money on drinks at Sonic like blue-coconut-vanilla-Cokes.
- Don’t bother trying to figure out my style of dress. There is none. One day I’ll be in jeans and a T-shirt, the day after, I’ll be boho-ed out, and next, I’ll be all in pink.
- No matter what I’m wearing up top, it’s almost always flip-flops down below, though. I’m trying to get out of that habit and get to where I can be comfortable in shoes, though.
- I’m a history major with an art minor, and I want my teaching certification.
- I love my family, they’re my life right now.
- I read far too much. I don’t go anywhere without at least one book.
- I live in Houston. Actually, I wish I lived in Houston, but I live in Hockley, which is a tiny place on the outskirts of Houston. However, if I tell people I live in Hockley, they reply, “Hockley? Where’s that???”, so it’s just easier to say Houston.
- I love arguing, debating, or discussing politics and such. What fun, what fun.
- I can’t think of anything else to say.